The objectives of the Illawarra Disability Alliance are:
- To promote the benefits of not for profit organisations as providers of quality person centred disability services in the region.
- To facilitate and encourage mutual sharing of information and allocation of resources to best serve a person with disability seeking services.
- To create a collegially competitive environment between local not for profit providers with the aim to strengthen the prominence of the not for profit sector in the region through service excellence and quality outcomes.
- To act as a focal point to offer comment and assistance to policy makers, Government officers, media and the community in aspects relating to disability support and services in the region.
- Where appropriate, advocate as a unified and collective voice on disability services, access and rights of people with disability.
To find out more about our members click here.